Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Realization

     Have you ever been overwhelmed with the amount of things that you need or want to get done? I definitely have. Almost every time there are piles of clean laundry to be put away, dishes piled up everywhere needing to be washed or toys scattered across the living room floor, I instantly become overwhelmed. I then find myself laying down to relax because I feel overtaken by the amount of things that need to be done.
     So, I realized one day that avoiding these messes doesn't make them disappear. Only getting up and doing something about it will change what's there. After putting in the effort to do one task a day, it has really helped lower my stress levels and keep our home a little more tidy. I say a little because as of right now, there are SO many things left to do. I plan to keep up with doing at least one productive thing a day. So far it's helped motivate me to do even more.
     No time to waist, I have more to do tonight, now that my baby is asleep. I'm going to clean up the catio (our cats-patio) because it looks like my cats had a crazy party last night. Everything is knocked over.
     Thank you for reading,
                                       Danika

     

No comments:

Post a Comment