Friday, September 25, 2015

The Blog Got A Makeover!

     I realized that the bulk of my blog has been sort of a journal throughout my journey to living simple. While that was much needed for me in my toughest times, I want to focus more on being helpful to you. I do try to include a few tips that worked for me and encouragement along the way,; However, I want to do more posts similar to my most recent ones. I believe there is always room for improvement in everyone's lives, including mine. Our lives are constantly changing, therefore, nothing will ever stay the same, and that's okay.

     If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you may notice some of the changes already. I changed the template, layout, background, colors, fonts and finally got a helpful sidebar that displays my most popular posts. All of these new changes are exactly what I've been wanting for quite some time. It looks cleaner, the fonts express my style and the sidebar offers easy accessibility to other posts of mine that may be helpful or interesting to you.

     Some other changes I have made may not be as noticeable. I went through every past post of mine, deleting any that had no real substance or helpful information. As I mentioned before, I want my posts to be more helpful to you. The main events throughout my experience have remained available to you on the blog, however, even those posts got a few updates. Some posts got new titles to better reflect the information I shared and some I re-worded a bit to get a better message across.

     I hope you enjoy the new look!
          -Danika

2 comments: